Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A LUNESTA MIRACLE


I'll do anything for a good night's sleep.  

I've taken so many pills, I probably shouldn't donate blood.  Mosquitos would be better off steering clear, unless of course they're insomniacs too.  
 
Xanax.  I still toss and turn, I just don't worry about it.  Ambien.  Works like a 3 hour charm.  Trazadone has a cinderblock-on-my-face effect and I run into walls like I'm Karen Black the next morning.  Melatonin makes me dream in a nightmarish technicolor.

Now I'm on Lunesta.  So far so good.  Apparently, there is a side effect of male breast enlargement, so I'm hoping for the miracle of miracles: 
to be well rested and stacked by the month's end.

1 comment:

Macneil Shonle said...

How about Valerian root?

I once recommended melatonin to a friend, but I accidentally said melanin. Now whenever he crosses the street he hears power doors locking.